Wednesday, March 5, 2008

EXCITING new paper project for Twin Cities Stamping Gala

This past week was a lot of fun and a lot of trauma. Here is a short version for you to see what I mean. First of all, my beautiful daughters went to the dance at school. This was an amazing night and I was super proud of them. It was also fun since I got to chaparone again. Maia has been on the Cooper Dance Team for the last four years and this being her last in high school it was important for me to be there . Its so weird that they are growing up and she will be moving onto grown up life soon:( sniff sniff..


So that was on February 23rd. Then on the next Thursday Sara was in a bad accident and she was hurt by the airbag. That is so hard to watch your babies in pain and hurting. Poor girlie:( She is feeling the prayers, and her face abrasions are really starting to heal. I have no idea how much will stay, or how many internal injuries will show up more but I am grateful that she is here and alive. I love you Sara...


ok, the next night was Maias dance team banquet and we had a BLAST! This was a lot of fun since my friends catered it amazingly and I got to make the graduating senior gifts. These photos show off Maias album and those of her friends too. There are four girls graduating and they are so awesome. they all have big plans for the future and its great to see them growing up so much...


Also this album is one class we are featuring at the Twin Cities Stamping Gala in Brooklyn Center this spring. My team the Angelettes and I are working hard to create GREAT projects for our classes and booth. The convention is March 29th from 6-10 pm, and March 29th from 10-5. We are holding 6 brand new classes too. I will be loading project photos soon to this and my team blog, The Angelettes. Invite your friends for the convention cause its going to be a TON of fun!

If you would like to take the class there its a $25 fee, and includes this awesome 5x7 tin album, with the papers and everything to complete. Its going to make a super graduation gift for some of Maias friends this year and would also be a great baby gift, or just about any themed album.

No comments:

Following this blog are...