Friday, February 8, 2008

Awesome new project




I just love these books now, and my grandbaby angel Michele had some cut for me. So here is the latest one that I made this past weekend. WOW I love it. Its a composition book, cut down to half size and covered with papers. I just adore the new papers in our collections, with everything coordinating you can whip out a project like this in no time! In fact last night I did two more for my girlfriends birthdays. We went out to the Olive Garden to celebrate our birthdays. We have been great friends for over 14 years now. WOW!








So here we go:) First I covered the comp book with the papers from Amberley Grace. I also love how the paper matches out stamp set Butterbees and more! Its a new fave for me.




I stamped with my alltime fave stamp from Curls and Swirls. And then using a glitter gel pen traced and highlighted some of it to really bring out the curls.




This was such a breeze to coordinate, cause I used the matching ribbons in the Amberley Grace collection! You get 5 cool matching ribbons, one yard of each. SO EASY!




I also punched out some tabs with our Mini File Tab punch, in coordinating papers from the Amberley Grace papers. Again, its all matching so you dont have to think a bit about it.




The Be Authentic stamp set is another that really never leaves my stamptable. Its perfect for tons of projects and I used the BLESSINGS word from it to stamp the front piece for the book.




I used a bit of the black ink to distress the edges and its finished. You just have to get one of these going...think of the possibilities.




baby shower or wedding, where guests give their advice




wish lists for christmas and the kids reasons for wanting what they have written




grateful for family book, and have each person have a section so that others can write about them




graduation is coming! I am planning to have some of them around for guests to write in




there are so many occasions to create one, and with such an abundance of papers to choose from? You just cant go wrong...




To get your own TAC catalogue where there are bazillions of new paper collections and so many featuring coordinated ribbons, hardware, cardstock etc...contact me:) Or visit my site at http://annette.ismyangel.net/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So Annette, I just love this. How did you cut the comp book? Or should I be asking Michele? Asu usual you are so talented. Thanx for sharing with us.

Inky Huggz,
Missy Olson
Angel #1754
North Branch, MN

Stampin' Meg said...

Great project-I love the bird-I need to get the set that has it!

Following this blog are...