Monday, March 10, 2008

New Class! Twin Cities STamping Gala convention is coming



My favorite stamping convention is almost here! Hooray! The thing I love about this one the best is the small feeling and that there is so much room for everyone. AND that you can have enough time at each booth to really learn. I tend to get overwhelmed and forget things and this is a great one for really letting things sink inJ Here is the link to the site about the conventionJ http://stampingtoseeyou.com/

Here is our second class I am showing off today. I started with the Spring Supplement from The Angel Company where we have brand new awesome project cards. If you have not gotten yours yet, let me know so we can get them off to you. The Memory Box is shown at the official TAC site too, the one they made anyway.

I started by using the Juliette papers and coordinated accessories like ribbon, and hardware. I didn’t have that awesome floral labels yet, so I used all the cute tags that come with the papers! There are gazillions of them in the kit too. There in one photo is where I edged a bunch of them with brown ink so they were ready to use when I wanted to stamp them and go.

I think it will be a great fun project to complete as well in our class. Let me know so we can get you all signed up. Classes are just under 2 hours, $25 and that includes the card box and 8 cards, enough of everything all ready to go to complete it too. Also the kits can be bought for just $15 plus shipping to you if you cant come that weekend…


When and where again? The Twin Cities Stamping Gala in Brooklyn Center MN. Earle Brown Heritage Center, Friday March 28th and Saturday March 29th. BE THERE!

No comments:

Following this blog are...