Monday, July 20, 2009

POP without the dots


What a cool weekend~I got to hang out in Wisconsin with some of my Angel Friends!!! We had great make and takes, as the ladies brought shoebox projects. This one I added a little something something to, with my new stardust gelly pen, and a dash-dot around the edge. Oh and one more hint for the day...I love the grey tombow marker and used it to shadow the bottom and left edge of the patterned paper. It really helps it POP!~without the dots:)

Ok, now the funny? Not to my hubby of course. He tells me to be careful since there are tons of deer in Wisconsin along my path to Saras house and back. we decide that Sunday morning would be better than coming home Saturday night, as far as not hitting any deer. I drove home, and at the same time he was driving into Wisconsin with two of our kiddies to get lawnmower parts (longer story) and I got home totally safe. THEN Mike calls, and THEY hit a stinkin deer in Wisconsin! I got the whole instant replay last night at dinner when they got back. It took out the header on the Crown Vic, (sadddd) but nothing metal on that old beast was remotely disturbed! Tough old thing.

Have a happy Monday, and dont forget to come to Stamping Night Out tomorrow!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Annette!! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I'm so glad that no one got hurt with the deer - we have the same problem where I live in western PA. My dad just got his car back from the body shop from one deer and hit another two days later!


I love the effect from the grey marker also - terrific card :) I'm off to check out some older posts!

Alley said...

I will have to try this it really does look like it's popping!

Brooke said...

I love that shadow effect you did on this card-very cool!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

AmethystCat said...

super cute card!

Following this blog are...