Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday FREEBIES!


Helooooo papercrafters! I just love FREE stuff, and this time its on my fave papers! Each collection featured here is buy one get one FREE! Oh man. I think I need some kits, and papers. I am working up a Rockin Roxie Album Kit right now and will post that soon. They are SUPER EASY to do.

Please click here to see it in full.



My special to you? CYBER MONDAY CELEBRATION! Each papercrafter that orders from my site, will receive a special ribbon assortment to coordinate with the paper they purchase as my gift to you. FREE PAPERS AND FREE RIBBONS! Its a great time to shop TAC and get your creative juices flowing. Hurry, my special ends on Saturday December 6th at Midnight.

Just go to my site and shop directly, or if you would like free gift with purchase stamps and hostess benefits then email me your order so you can receive even more from TAC! The link is to the right on my menu.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE!

Did you know that our Rockin Roxie album kit which costs just about $10 with tax and shipping for TWO NOW? And there are so many ways to use it. Make a sweet Christmas gift with favorite photos to share with a teacher, or family member. Craft some photo hangers to decorate the tree, use the pieces on cards or other papercrafts. And SO many more papers to choose from, that is just one example of the sale items you can use.

There is still time before Christmas to create a lovely home-created gift sure to bring a smile this holiday season.

Happy Cyber Monday Shopping!

No comments:

Following this blog are...