Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rockin Roxie Album ready to go


Allrighty, I told you I would post this when I got it all done. I sure love the way it turned out too. Here is the link for all the pages and tips so CLICK HERE to see it all.

I used the Rockin Roxie album kit on sale just like I showed you yesterday. Scroll down to that post and see what you can get. These album kits ROCK! Ok, now the coolest? They are 2 for 1 right now so about $5 for all the pieces. The only things I added were our black and white ribbons, and a few eyelets from the coordinated Miss Moxie papers.

Yeah, I had to use my fave swirl stamp again and black all smooshed over the pages and pieces. This album started out featuring Madison, then I changed it to a book about my TAC stuff so I would have something to share. But them it struck me that Adam, my dear 12 year old really has not been featured so its his turn. Isnt he adorable???

2 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Great job on the album - I love it!

Carolien said...

Beautiful
gr. Carolien

Following this blog are...