Thursday, November 20, 2008

A fabulous artist

I have to say this post is all about God. I was so blessed to have been invited to attend the Christian Family Conference this past weekend and I want to share some awesome links with you. First, this amazing artist was there and his artwork BLEW ME AWAY! His name is Brandon Kidder and I would encourage any of you to take a peek at the site he calls In His Name Designs

Ok, next was this really cool booth and you know the name just pulled me right in:) The artist was Barb Ray, and her site is Angel Room Creations Now Barb has some amazing jewelry and other cool things...but the angel theme just made my heart pump crazy as she had a great display packed with products just perfect for an angel lover like me.

Next, now this is cool...a video game company and its Christian...And when I watched how it is played I thought it was so neat how it was not violence packed. A great GREAT Christmas idea. Rebel Planet Creations

Sure, I was walking down the aisle when all of a sudden I see this PINK and BLACK booth. Gues what? I had to inquire...it was killing me. I chatted with the nicest girl, Maria French. She and I took a photo in front of the hanging info for a convention coming up in just months. Check out her amazing story, that is sure to inspire you. MARIA FRENCH

And the highlight of the show? David and Pam from KTIS, my fave radio station chatted with me for like 20 minutes! It was so much fun...and they even autographed a cute photo of themselves. How cool is that?

Ok, I have some other things to share...first I did start an ETSY shop for those of you that have asked about if I sell some of my Glittery creations like shirts, bags and names in a frame. So here is the link to that too. Annette Glitters and I encourage anyone making cool stuff at home to try this great way to get your stuff out there. Etsy is a site where everything is hand made or altered in some artsy way. Take a peek and support hardworking artists.

Seems like I am forgetting something...OH YEAH! Just a reminder that you have a couple weeks left to get in on the DOUBLE DIPS from TAC, along with extra $50 in stamps for getting your wings and joining my team, The Angelettes! Its a sweet time to join.

Blessings books are coming in just a day, so watch my blog to make sure you get inspired to make one of your own for Thanksgiving...Its a tradition!

No comments:

Following this blog are...