Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween fun


Just a little late but at least before Turkey Day! I have some fun photos to share if you wanna take a peek here to see. My family photos from Halloween. This shot of my hubby David is so funny. The kids got Gummy eyeballs and this is the weirdest photo of him holding them so what a ham he is:) where does he get it? I have no idea!!! ha ha ha

I do have a cute project to share. Its a bag tag which I love love LOVE making! This time I choose a cute set and the snowmen in it just make me smile. I stamped the image in black, and colored it. Then after coloring with markers, I used the white prismacolor pencil which is wax based to shade a bit . I love that look! Next I took my grey tombow marker, and traced the outer edge of the snowmen, and the hill of snow. That makes it pop like shadows. Ok, last I took my fave glitter PRISMAGLITTER and with a glue pen outlined where I wanted "snow". I dipped the glued image into a box with glitter in it ( i keep mine in a little tupperware ) and tapped off the excess. Layer it onto black, and red and slip it into your Baseball card sleeves. I use the stiff ones for collecters cards. Punch a hole with your cropodile ( the best thing is its pink:). Attatch a ring and some ribbon/scrappers floss for fun! VOILA! A great gift tag, tote bag tag, or purse embellishment. I love these.

This was one of my projects at the Midwest Angel Gathering this past weekend. I love that event. The ideas are amazing. I invite you to take a peek at the whole weekend! I know you will enjoy the photos. Just click here

No comments:

Following this blog are...