Monday, September 20, 2010

How can baby girl be 21?

How can it be?  This little girl was just a baby in our arms.   A wonderful Monday arrival just 21 years ago changed us forever and then we became a family!
Fast forward 21 years to this weekend and taking photos.  The photos that make us laugh, smile, cry, wonder are there to be treasured.  I am so grateful that there is a way to savor these moments and treasure the photos taken in our lives. 
Get ready to love your photos again.  I would love to  help you enjoy your memories...this beautiful digital page took me just 5 minutes to create.  The page was designed, I chose it and clicked to add photos.  One more click to add text and it was finished, ready to share with you!
There is time to do this, I promise. 

No comments:

Following this blog are...