Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pocket your dollars

This past weekend I had a real treat!  I was blessed to participate in the Bridging The Gap womens conference at Emmanuel Christian Center in Fridley MN.  When I was setting up my booth, I looked over to see the name of my neighbor vendor...and guess who it was??? 
Carrie Rocha from my fave site Pocket Your Dollars!   If you follow my blog,  you know how I love to share a bargain, and how much I save at CVS.  I have even shared Carrie's site as I go there every week! 
Carrie was gracious enough to allow me a photo with her, and I am SO happy.  I loved her lessons, and if you get a chance to see her in person I promise you will not be disappointed!  She was just wonderful.
Please visit her site, just like I do and follow her lessons to savings.  Here is the link.

No comments:

Following this blog are...