Monday, April 26, 2010

Did you miss it?

Oh my goodness...I just have to show off  this STUNNING piece of jewelry that my dear friend Heather made for me this weekend.  Heather designs all pieces herself with buttons of all things!  Who doesnt have a box of buttons that someone in the family had collected years ago?  Well I surely did, and I had Heather come with our friend Sandy to Minnesota ( from Kansas) and they had a party right at  my house!
Heather is the most talented artist I know, and I must give up thanks to Sandy for all of the beautiful photos she took so that I could begin working with them.  Please take a look at Heathers button jewelry here and learn more. BUTTON BLING THINGS
Get your own jewelry?  Heather does home parties, and conventions too.  Your next event could be filled with amazing, one of a kind pieces by Heather!  Now, I have to get her to come back in the summer for another party at my house!  :)  Oh, Heather...

No comments:

Following this blog are...