Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let's DATE!

Thats right, you heard me....I want to date you!  Its always fun to get together with creative friends, and even those that think creativity is not one of their gifts.  Let me take you through an adventure where we can both become Digital Divas!  So Annette, what  are you talking about???

Its fun!  Digital just means working on the computer, and not with actual scissors in hand. 

Its easy!  Even if you dont know a lot about working with your computer, I can help with this part.  Digital creating is new, and I love to keep it simple.   You can create fun gifts for friends and family...and more!

Its affordable!  Just this week, I purchased a brand new element ( a digital paper collecton ) through CM and it cost me just $8.  I can use it over and over again...so why not find out more?

Thats where I come in, and say lets DATE!  Just give me a call and we can schedule some special time, just the two of us...to learn together.  This Saturday I have 4 hours scheduled at Scrappin-n-Chattin, from 10am - 2pm and you can come to check it all out, or call me and we will work to find a good time for you.  I am excited to share this new adventure and I know you will be too!

No comments:

Following this blog are...