Monday, July 13, 2009

Thrifty shopper

This weekend while hanging out with the team, The Angelettes in Monticello I had jumped onto the TAC site to see whats new. Oh while there I saw that our accessories that were discontinued from the last catty, are now on sale for 25% off! Ok first, I was super excited for there are so many things there that my list is long...but thinking about it? As an Angel with TAC ( The Angel Company) I also get 25% commission back on these fabulous items! Thats almost like paying 50% of retail. Yes, those of you that were on the fence, now is the time to get those wings and save 50% on everything here ...scroll to the bottom of the list on your left to
SEE ALL THE STUFF

Remember though, email me fast as when they are gone they are GONE .

accessories listed will be sold at 25% off the regular TAC™ retail price! If you dont have a catty from last year, just let me know what you are interested in and I will hurry you a price right back in email. contact me at 763-267-7301 or email brissebunch@yahoo.com

**********************************************************************************

Cmon, you know you are curious. And with TAC your hobby becomes your tax write off as well:) Saving money is great for your family, and creating is super for your heart.

Join my team, and add to our fun. Its a great group of ladies, and one special guy. And best of all? They love ya no matter what! We cant wait to meet you!

No comments:

Following this blog are...