Sunday, May 3, 2009

Retiring sets and Grab bags

My gosh what a weekend. I just finished loading tons of info into my photo albums for my daughter Sara who had her senior prom tonight. She looked so amazing. Check out the photos if you want to on my Brisse Bunch blog. I had my big garage sale too this weekend at home. It was SO slow. I think a great many people stayed in their own yards to garden since it was super nice outside. No worries though, all the stamping/scrappin stuff will be at our crop next weekend at Grace Fellowship Church. Oh I cant WAIT for this event. Its going to be so much fun and I hope to see many of you there. I think there are even photos on my team blog, The Amazing Angelettes so you can see how last years sale went!

Oh goodies. I just love when The Angel Company hosts the best sale, a retirement sale! I posted a link to the left that will take you right to my site where ALL of the sets on sale are pictured. I think that really is the best way to check them all out. All of these amazing sets are on sale 25% off. Now that is a great deal...but when you order through me, I will help you out even more by saving you an additional 5% off your order. And that is everything you select!!! So save big on your order of retiring sets while supplies last, and save on it all with TAC and Annette:)

SEE THE RETIRING SETS HERE

Adding in the fun, TAC has offered the awesome GRAB BAGS again as well. Get yours by emailing me with your entire order. CLICK HERE to learn more about them.

No comments:

Following this blog are...