Friday, April 17, 2009

Fave Swirl Strikes AGAIN!

It starts so simply some days. I just have these urges to create with black and white, and the colors of Miss Moxie just blow me away! Yesterday, I wanted to burn up some really great smaller scraps, and also utilize the Essential Elements that I have all punched out. Its so cool how when things come, now I just get them all punched out, like tags and chipboard elements. Then when I am ready to use some of them the chore is finished. They are ready to play with! I picked out some shapes, and started with this flower. I adhered the shape to the back of my Miss Moxie paper, then cut it out and sanded the edge so it was just perfect:)
Here is a photo of my Essential Elements, chipboard pieces that come on a full sheet so all of these are included in just one sheet! I store them in a plastic container that our stamps come in.Then they are all ready to use.
So following the paper and sanding, I got out my trusty FAVE SWIRL stamp from Curls and Swirls and used my BLACK NOIR ink pad. You cant go wrong with this set. BTW I totally recommend having a standby stamp or alltime fave set that you can use when having those creative blocks. I think you can tell what mine is:)
I love to finish my chipboard by inking the edges with my NOIR ink pad. I added my best BLACK AND WHITE RIBBONS and dont forget your floss. That really adds some texture!
Here is the last batch I made. This is again the adorable MISS MOXIE papers. Give it a try:)
Today I am off to the CROP FOR A CAUSE at Grace Fellowship Church. I love this event, and do it twice a year. Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really cool!

Dianette Seda said...

Really nice tutorial! Thanks for sharing.

Following this blog are...