Monday, February 2, 2009

Serendipity is here!





I just had to share this really quick and affordable card to whip out in a time pinch. I took this card with me as the make and take, to a SUPER FUN Saturday night open house event. Our hostess Leah was amazing, and she invited my friend Rene' who sells TS, Angie our CM consultant, and Rose with Dove chocolates. We all set up around her house and she had her friends come to play. OMGosh this was such a great time. Here is Angie with her very first stamped card! I was so excited that her first stamped card was made with our TAC stamps...

The card here is so quick, as I had them stamp with the BLACK NOIR palette ink which works for everything and is permanent too, and color with the SHIMMER CHALKS. These are great for everyday or more high tech as well. Really when you are getting started stamping, its a great combination. You can work from there by adding other items to your supplies. I love this THANKS stamp from our brand new MAGALOGUE which debuts today! Its in a fun set called PLAYFUL PARENTHESIS. This publication is so cool, its a combination of projects and supplies in a great magazine format. To get your own, just email me. The cost is $2.95 for your own copy. Oh, with a $30 purchase though, in the month of February I will be happy to provide you with a complimentary copy! Its my birthday month and I am going to be giving a lot of goodies away so get on my blog everyday!

The ribbon is of course from my fave BLACK AND WHITE ribbon collection. The gingham is just perfect for most of my projects. BTW I did feature this set and the same ribbon last weekend in Monticello on my project there too, the mini calendar book.

One very important note. I would like to extend my sympathies to the friends and family of Julie S., one of our very special guests in Monticello. She passed away unexpectedly and will truly be missed. I am feeling quite blessed to have spent some time with them and also took a photo where she is just looking awesome just last weekend. Julie, you are in our hearts and will be remembered so fondly.

No comments:

Following this blog are...