Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Well Lisa Scanlon is the winner of FOLLOW MY BLOG! Lisa, congrats to you hun...let me know if you want a complete calendar project or if you would like the parts so you can make it your own! YAY!

Kids are so sick, Adam has a 104 temp and the other 4 are sick too. My hubby even took the day off work since I was up ALL night with the kids, so I could sleep a few hours. I dont know that there was ever a time they all got sick at once. Its so hard for them, and although they will be better soon its probably the last time as well. Maia already moved out, Sara is off to College in the spring ( an internship then full time this fall). I would feel old but I just feel blessed that we have been here for them. Its amazing this parenthood journey.

Creation Club Event

OK, next is the event coming on the 21st. It will be held in the banquet room at Dehns Country Manor in Maple Grove just a few minutes off from 94.

With tight finances these days, there is still a way to enjoy your creativity and papercrafting. I have a NEW CONCEPT that I will be offering each month. First it kicks off with a 6 4 5 project time. You get to make 6 projects, all for only $5! work at your own speed, as these are quick things you can make in a short time. 9am-noon is the time to come and play. I will be featuring our new SERENDIPITY stamps in our projects. Just wait til you see these STAMPS!

1:00 - 2:30 After a short lunch break ( Dehns is amazing for service and price) I will be hosting a short opportunity session where you can have those questions answered about joining TAC and getting your wings. I have to say that deducting my hobby spending sure makes a huge difference on our taxes each year. And a great discount? This and more about our limited funds and how it affects our fun hobby. Your inviting Angel will have a free gift for you when you come and there will be a fun door prize along with another cool make and take! This part of the day is free to you just to check it out.

3:00 - 9:00 will another fun Angel School time, which will add Angel training and creative projects. Two quick chat topics will be "Working your TAC business in a tight economy, and Marketing 101". This session again is just $5 and includes your training materials and 6 new projects.

So, 2009 is going to be a fun year packed with ways to save on creative supplies, and sharing your love of crafting. Watch for future posts, as I have a Christmas Countdown that will be a blessing to those papercrafting procrastinators.

Pop me an email to register for the February 21st Creation Club event!

No comments:

Following this blog are...