Friday, January 9, 2009

Move on this fast!

Ok, this is totally urgent my friends. I know many of you have heard about this ridiculous law they are passing regarding reselling of used clothing for kids, along with other items. BAsically its to protect the kids from lead poisoning, and anything for kids sold after February 10th I believe, will have to be lead tested which means ebayers, thrift stores, and home business featuring anything fabric is also included. Please take a minute to click this link below and let the government people hear that we cannot have this. I DO beleive in protecting the kiddies, I really do but I also know that expensive testing will eliminate the entire idea of recycling clothing, and devastate those Moms working hard at home to help pay bills with their creative incomes.

Please help:)

http://www.rallycongress.com/make-second-hand-kids-clothes-legal-/

No comments:

Following this blog are...