Friday, October 10, 2008

Double Dips ohhh so yummy!

Being offline for so long I totally forgot to send out these great TAC promos so I wanted to make SURE to do it before the weekend. Adam is sick tonight so I have some time to pass and my eyes are way too tired to glitter more t-shirts:) ha ha

Here is the best, the DOUBLE DIPS promo, which everyone is jumping for! Its double bennies for hostesses again, and man are you taking advantage of it. Just visit the link to read all about it. I think I will add a side area for TAC promotions as they are so amazing, with color samples and more. There is a lot going on right now with the excitement of TAC visiting cities all over the country as well. Staff along with local angels are working these booths in their creative best so be sure to stop in and say hey. For those of you looking to be an Angel, this is the best time to invest in yourself. Gosh its so easy to get the best deal on the starter kit and just wait til you get your wings. You just might find out why I love being an angel. Of course you will have your own reasons but just remember that with a $100 minimum every 4 months, there is no better way to take advantage of getting your fave stamps, and all that goes with them in the super kit. I wish I could sign up again and again. The current kit which my brand new Angel Rachel just got this week is worth over twice the cost, so check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Following this blog are...