Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wonderful blessings to share

WORK IS FUN! I dont know why they call it work. yesterday I had a great time, I started a blog for my work and it was a lot of fun. check it out if you want to. http://extremetan.blogspot.com/ and stop into see me Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-2pm. if you email me during these times please try brissebunch@yahoo.com since that is the one I can access from my laptop.


now two things today...first if you need to get the avon orders you are placing for Christmas, please visit my site asap. http://youravon/abrisse.com



and if you are placing through me for local pickup please email me by tomorrow late night as that order goes in early thursday am:) annette@stampdog.com


ok, now for some more fun! tonight is my daughter Maias dance competition at Columbia Heights high school. I am SO EXCITED! I am so proud of her. She loves to dance and has enjoyed 7 seasons on the Cooper High School dance team. Now she is a big girl, a senior and its hard to watch her go but so fun to know that she is going to be just fine on her own next year.


My daughter Sara who is in her 6th year playing flute, is accompanying the orchestra this week and choir next week with their concerts. WOW! these are amazing times. She is fluent in French, being in 4th year already as a junior and writes amazingly too. She is going to start studying under a writing teacher very soon and is super excited. Oh and did I mention that both girls just got onto the Cooper High School honor roll?????


ok very proud this morning!


I have a couple things to share with my new cd's coming as well. First, I am finishing the documents since yesterday I found the right programs to load to the laptop so I can create at work. YIPEE! I hate the old gateway computers we had but I did buy the programs through them so had hard discs here so that saves me tons of time and money.


I have one more thing to share. My son and I were fighting a while back and yellin all over the house. does anyone else do that? anyway, when I came into my room later this is what I found on my pillow. WOW! ok three cool kids today to share news about.


So for today, I say think about your blessings and enjoy the good. Forget all the yucky stuff and jsut move on. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Leeson said...

What wonderful sharings, Annette ... thanks for that blessing. I can relate as I have two teenage boys and life is not a QUIET one around here either! We're busy but we still enjoy all that God manages to bless us with on a daily basis - TFS!

Following this blog are...