Monday, December 10, 2007

Craft show items from this winter

I thought it would be fun today to share the new items I made this fall for my holiday craft shows. I do have some left for sale so let me know how many you are interested in:) And to make your own? I am happy to help out anytime;
The first is an office clip, that you cover with paper and tie ribbons to for a unique photo holder. Its pretty sweet! And who doesnt have some of these sittin around the desk?
next is this cute fabric pocket my friend Janet gave me. THANKS HUN! I just used my cropodile to punch holes, and stamped some quick tags to tie through. Its perfect to hang a gift card on the tree.
Ok, this is a cute one...a money folder. CASH is always the right size so why not dress it up a bit and give some green for the holidays. I love the colors of the Amelia collection.
Next is magic reindeer food. a cut mix of oatmeal and sugars in red and green. The kiddies love to sprinkle this on the lawn on Christmas Eve.
My sweet Madison is the girlie in the photo here for the cute frosted frame. One of my girls was making these and I tried too. I stamped the swirls and frosted the edge with Stazon. I had this sheet by the frames so that the customers stopping by could have anything stamped in the corner of them. VIOLA! oh and the best part??? Ikea has the frames 4/$1 so its perfect if you want something really special for oh so affordable.
Next is these little votive cups again by Ikea. The same as above with the white Stazon but hey, add some glitter to the top with a bit of crystal laquer and you are really sparklin.
Last one is these sweet metallic shiny gift card holders. WOW! at 6 for a dollar DOLLAR TREE is still my reigning fave for fun items to add your special touch to. Just tie a ribbon around, and stamp a tag!
















No comments:

Following this blog are...