Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Time to Date again!


Ha ha ha...I got your attention didnt I ? Well its a new date book for me and time to get those funshops booked:) I was sitting in the stamproom at 6am today thinking now where is that datebook? So I just moved on and grabbed one from the dollar store drawer here and made a new one!


Sometimes it is a fresh approach that helps you get a jump on things. My TAC business will be more fulltime now. My hubby got hurt so the drywall business is gone now. Soooo....with that said, who is up for a FALL FUNSHOP! I am excited to get booking now and planning for those winter projects. Here is one for Fall. And its a great stocking stuffer too:)
How did I get this great look? I stamped with the MORE ABUNDANCE stamp set which I love. I stamped it in claret (hot pink) then black over it for a cherry cola look. Then layered that piece on black, and added a daisy! I tied a knot in the cutest polka dot ribbon that matches this SIMPLY SPOOKY wing it collection of papers and replaced the inner cover of this dollar store calendar with a delightfully FUN one! And...I love that its just a dollar for these calendars too.
my FAVE dollar store is DOLLAR TREE! They are set up just for papercrafting fools like me. So much to stamp on and scrap with too. I even got some super FISKARS scrapping scissors and punches there. FOR A BUCK! It was a great shopping day:)
Enjoy your Tuesday. I am off to football practice and the library to day...Annette



No comments:

Following this blog are...