Friday, May 18, 2007

Open House Projects!

I wanted to share with you this morning the projects I had for my customer appreciation event and get you excited about some each techniques. First is the awesome little tall card. Cut the white cardstock to an 8x8 piece and fold it. Stamp your running stitches three times here, and then stamp the words at the bottom corner. Stamp in BURNT UMBER PALETTE ink the flowers from OOPSIE DAISY from the spring supplement. I used our KRAFT colored cardstock, I then used the SOUFFLE PENS to highlight the petals and leaves. Using a pop dot to give it some depth I added the square to the front of the card. It was easy!



Next was this cute colored card I used the MATCHMAKERS cardstock, which is white core BTW. I stamped the SWIRLEY GIGS stamp set from the Spring supplement in chalk ink. I love those VERSAMAGIC pads! I used MULBERRY MEADOW paper collection too, with tag, which really adds a little something for interest. All of these go together so nicely!




All of these things can be found easily on the featured products area of my site. Just click here. FEATURED PRODUCTS

Ok, here is your chance to get in on the awesome drawings too. If you missed out on coming last night, you can still enjoy the fun! You can earn a chance in this and here is how.

EARN YOUR TICKETS AND WIN BIG!

1 for each purchase from my stock
3 for each order placed through the catalogue
5 for pre-ordering your catalogue
10 for booking your creative workshop in June or July
10 for getting your wings and joining in the fun yourself
10 for pre-registering for Annettes Angelic Creation CLub

Hurry, these special offers are running through May 25th only. And then we draw for the prizes. Here are some of the things in my drawing for you to win...

BRAND NEW STAMP SETS from our new catalogue coming in just weeks!
Stamp camps for you and your guests at no charge to you, a $100 value
double gift with purchase stamps, while supplies last
FREE NEW CATALOGUES to each ordering guest at your party

MORE MORE MORE cool stuff. This is the time to get a creation party booked and nail down your goodies. Just think how it will please all of your guests to get their own hot off the press catalogue before anyone else!

CREATION CLUB
This is my BRAND NEW way of providing you with awesome projects each time, the opportunity to come and create on a standard basis and earn hostess benefits if you want. There is no committment, contracts or required purchases just come and play! I will provide a project, stampers provide the snack for the night. TWO nights as kickoffs for you, Tuesday June 12th, and Thursday June 14th. Times are open from 6:30 - 9:00 pm. These two first nights I will have TWO projects for you and your friends to enjoy! Call to let me know you are coming. 763-531-9464

I hope you enjoy your weekend! Thankyou for the prayers for my FIL, he is still needing them so much. we hope to have some better days soon for him.

No comments:

Following this blog are...