Thursday, April 12, 2007

reality check



I just have to show you this...I love my kids, I truly do! They try so hard to please us. This is just what happened today. My daughter cleaned the kitchen, as she wanted an ipod and needed some extra money to purchase it and now the kitchen is her job for the next two months. With a fam of 7 its a huge deal to clean up after them. Anyway, she got all done for the day cleaning it up. I walked in to start my awesome chicken noodle soup ( scratch of course) cause it was super cold and snowy out. Yeah, minnesota in April. go figure:) This is what I found when I got in there. EWWW! the dishes were in the dishwasher running, but I never asked that she clean out the sink when she was done. So, at the risk of being turned in for the grossest sink ever and child endangerment with germies here is a shot of my kitchen sink before and after I cleaned it up.

I just thought it might help someone realize that although someones house may appear clean, its not always as it looks on the outside. There is hope for all of us, and it starts with believing you can do it. Just try. Afterall, its reality...

No comments:

Following this blog are...