Sunday, January 14, 2007

Stamp Camp projects

Saturday was a BLAST! I had stamp camp here and everyone had fun. Just before my stampers arived I even had time to bake cookies for them. Since it was 4 degrees outside, it was a wonderful way to warm the home.

Here is a couple of the cool projects we did. It was so much fun to start stamping after the holiday bustle again.



First there is this awesome card that I chalked with our shimmer chalks, here is the link to those.


and then we layered itwith Catelyn papers and onto Bazzill cardstock. We carry tons of colors. We rubbed the burnt sienna ink pad over the edges of everything too. Once we stamped the flower (in the same ink) we chalked it with the shimmer chalks. They are SO cool, and easy to use. They have these cute little poms to use and they dont break apart since they are softer and kind of creamy.

I thought you would like to see this one. I really love this flower set. The Thanks word is in this set too. Here is the link to it so you can see the whole set.



Now, one more that is just too cute! WEEEEEE!



The stamp is our new pig stamp that you get free with every $30 purchase. Actually the cool thing is you get two free stamps with each $30 in purchase because of Jubilee. This is a Jubilee GWP stamp. I stamped him in black Noir which doesnt bleed when you color with watercolor pencils or crayons as I used here. I used an aquacolor brush to color him. If you avoid coloring, cmon over and see this way. its awesome and easy!

2 comments:

JenCarter said...

Cute cards! Thanks for sharing!

Annette said...

Thanks Jen, I love new ideas too. Its fun to share them.

Following this blog are...