Thursday, January 11, 2007

NEW STUFF!






Well I am so happy to share this new project with you today! Its been a busy two weeks with the holidays and I am excited to start sharing again. Todays project is very cool, with the A Little Whimsey papers (just $6.95 for 36 sheets) and Calendar set and Just Journaling from The Angel Company. Here is the link to my site there, where the products used will be featured.

http://annette.ismyangel.net/Products/Default.aspx
I also love the stamp sets that seem to have everything I need for fun projects like this one. Here I used T 2241 bits and pieces. For the cover I took the words Birthday and Blessings. Its perfect! It is also pictured in my products on my site.

my bestest friend sent me the greatest coasters to play with and they came today! I had the idea, and the papers cut and stamped to go when the coasters arrived this morning. The project has 7 paper coasters, painted with the black scrapbook paint and a foam brush. I had papers cut to fit, and distressed the edges with black Noir palette ink pad. I stamped the lines with Journal Lines from TAC which I love!!! The calendar months I use all the time too, and added them.






When I was done, and they were all assembled, I just punched the holes and using our rings ( I love the pink ones the best of course) I tied ribbons and VOILA! A perpetual calendar to use and reuse. COOL!
I hope you love it as much as I do. Its quick to make and a great gift idea too. You could have one for family and one for friends to keep in your stamproom. And you dont have to throw this reminder calendar out at all when the year is past. It is to be used again and again! Just write the dates of your friends birthdays in the lines for each month.
When you order all the supplies through TAC for this, my MVP project of the month I will send you enough coasters to make 5 great coaster calendar books! WOW!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all your creations, Annette. It looks like so much fun trying new mediums and techniques. You have a very creative mind. Diana

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What an amazing project and very inspiring too! Thanks for taking the time to share.

Annette said...

Thanks! I bought an additional 2800 coasters and they sold out right away. I guess everyone DOES love this project!

Following this blog are...