Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More Holiday card fun!




Well I just love this card! I love the word Joy and this was a super fun card to make. I did a little paper piecing in the middle just for a splash of color. Did I tell you that now through the 5th of January you can buy our exclusive TAC paper collections for 25% off?


WELL NOW I DID:)


I am excited to order supplies for my stamp camp coming in January, and this is a great time to get them at a super price. Also our discontinued list is still available through the end of the month. Hurry, dont miss out.


Here is another card I sent out this year for Christmas...

I will be posting some more fun things as I finish them this week. I have a couple more scrapbooking items to wrap up as well. Enjoy stamping into the new year!

No comments:

Following this blog are...