Sunday, December 10, 2006

Fun tag to hang around with


Well this was a fun day. I completed three swaps that are actually early! I am excited about that. Also I burned and got ready to mail 34 cd's which were biting my ankles to get out!

I wanted to share this cute bag tag. its really easy to make, and you can do them with paper and stamping, or cool pictures of your kids or pets.

The sleeves are clear plastic baseball card protectors. These are so much cheaper to buy than the regular badge covers. I think I paid $1.99 for 25 of them. I even made a set with the kids pictures inside, for her fridge, just by sticking a business card magnet to the back of each.

This one, I punched a hole in and used a ring clip that matches our papers. Oh, and coloring? I am not too hot on that, so this time I just paper pieced the dress and shoes. Just stamp the image in black on patterned paper, stick some double stick tape to the back and cut out. Its all ready to stick onto the image stamped onto cardstock, which makes it look like you colored the image. NICE!

No comments:

Following this blog are...