Monday, May 10, 2010

Who can resist this smile? blog candy

Sometimes being the Mom is so much FUN! 
This page was fast to create.  CM Storybook Creator is just a click away.  Download it HERE
Storybooks are just part of this program, as you can create photo pages, postcard invitations, announcements, business cards and more.  This uses all of the features of a publishing program but is easy to use.  It makes the perfect gift for anyone that takes, has or just loves photos. 
Can you imagine using it for your business?  Leave me comments letting me know how you would use it and I will draw a winner at the end of the week for a Digital Addition Download for your SB program!
Good luck everyone.

Ok, now I have to tell you how to get it FREE on Saturday May 15th.  CM is having a special morning in Bloomington MN.  From 10-12 am come as my guest, sign up to be a part of my team and you will receive your very own Storybook Creator 3 as a gift.  How cool is that?

Contact me to find out more... Email me today

Now, have a super Monday everyone.  And dont forget to share your comments!

No comments:

Following this blog are...