Saturday, October 3, 2009

82 days til Christmas

I am SO the procrastinator but this year? I am working hard to fill my days with projects designed for family and friends gift making. Here is the latest little desktop photo frame, that I whipped up today at my fun team gathering. Its started with the excitement of REECE, one of our fabulous paper collections that totally makes Christmas colors awesome fun. The chipboard frame is actually two pages out of our little chipboard mini book ( 5 pages for $1.99) and I peeled off the binding to make separate pages. Stamping of course with my fave swirl, in burnt umber, I followed with edging all of my papers with the same ink. If you would like to make some of these, I can tell you they are TOTALLY affordable and to die for! TOTAL COST TO MAKE ONE IS JUST $1.50 max. Its a great way to spread the holiday cheer ( adding photos of the kiddies of course) and just in time to make it easy to manage!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Following this blog are...