Thursday, July 2, 2009

NEW catalogue debut party!


I am super excited , just coming home from a week in Wichita KS at our annual TAC convention with my angel girlfriends, and I am holding in my hot little hands our BRAND NEW CATALOGUE! Ok, so there are super cute images, great ideas, and its just plain fun to see all the new goodies for hostesses! The hostess sets are wonderful.


You are invited. I am hosting my annual NEW CATTY DEBUT PARTY and this time its at my new location, SCRAPPIN-N-CHATTIN and its going to rock the house. First of all here are the details:)


Tuesday July 7th, 6:00pm-9:30pm

18600 124th Ave. N. Dayton, MN 55327.

(please use Yahoo maps as other links will not give you correct directions)

Annette's Cell is 763-516-5337 ( in case you get lost:)


Ok, so some of the fun? How about brand new make and takes for you absolutely FREE!

How about coming to get your free card with envie to send a smile to a friend?

How about seeing the COOLEST new catalogue out? The Angel Company has it, and so do I!

How about a raffle sure to beat all. Here's how to play...buy your ticket for $10, and win TONS of extra tickets free, just for buying the first one. If you play, you can win extras for things like having lipstick in your purse, a keychain charm on your ring, wearing flip flops? There will be at least 15 new ways to get more tickets, which means all who play actually have at least 15 chances to win. WHAT WILL YOU WIN? Raffle prizes will include TAC gift certificates so you can choose what YOU want:) They will be incremental including $10, $20, & $50 . You just gotta take a chance, afterall the party is free so why not play?


Be one of the first 5 to book your party and I will be gifting you a bonus purchase of 10% of your party total. That means getting your incredible hostess sets, half priced items, purchasing cool stuff on sale, AND getting to spend $10 for each $100 in party retal total. This is the best deal I can offer and its yours if you are one of the first 5 to book with this new catalogue.


Ok, I am also announcing the brand new STAMPING NIGHT OUT which will be each Tuesday evening, at the same location. Come to the debut and get a ticket good for a surprise at our first SNO event next Tuesday July 14th. Bring your project to work on or just hang out with some stamping friends. Its a great way to meet other crafters!


I invite you to take a peek at our new catalogue today! I have them ready to go for just $4.95 and you can even use Paypal! Let me know and I will ship it out to you asap. International customers welcome of course:) Shipping is additional and actual, plus I will include a bonus just for you. We have a brand new promotion in our catty and its a purchase with purchase! There are ten sets of adorable stamps, and I will include one to you with your first order of $30 or more out of this new catty, so email me today to get all the benefits.


No comments:

Following this blog are...