Monday, March 23, 2009

What is going on?

I just have to share a few updates with you...first no, I didnt fall off the face of the earth. Hee hee. Here is whats new with me and the world around me!
First those kiddies were sick on and off for a good month. Mike is home still which is too bad, but will go tomorrow finally. Sara got into her fave college MORRIS! We are so very proud of her. She starts in the fall. Maia just wrapped up a great class that she got 100% in, which is awesome for Medical stuff that I cant even pronouce:) ha ha ha. Adam is TOTALLY into his skateboarding and went to 3rd Lair this weekend with his friend Matt. Adam learned how to drop in and had a GREAT time! Madison, oh Maddie, is doing nicely as well. She sold her goal of 100 boxes of girl scout cookies. WAY TO GO KID!

K, that is the fam...my stamping? I just got home from a fun Saturday with Betti, and Becky Lind was our hostess for a stamp and scrap Gala in Lester Prairie. You should definitely go if you get a chance, this girl puts on quite a party! ALL day, ALL night, projects and prizes galore. It was a blast! Next weekend I am off to Madison for an Angel Company consultant event that I am so excited to go to. Its my first time there. Betti will ride with me so that is surely going to be a fun drive. I have one cool surprise item debuting tomorrow that I have to share a bit about. Think promoting your business, whatever it is. Think featuring your product whatever that is...and think about something this cool being under $20. Aha...you will find out tomorrow:)

until then....

No comments:

Following this blog are...