Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nobody beats TAC

I am back from a lovely few weeks at home with the family. So much has happened, so many great memories. I am very blessed to be able to take the time that we all needed, but I sure missed creating fun with all of you. Thanks for the comments, and emails. Here I am again:)

The first think I have to SCREAM about is that I just checked out our new special and beginning Tuesday the 6th of January EVERY SINGLE T-coded stamp set in our Fall Winter catalogue is on sale especially for you at 50% savings! Now for you that are ready to become and angel and get your own wings, timing couldnt be better. Our new magalogue comes out in just a few weeks, and if you get on board now? You save 50% off your sets too, get hostess benefits, and ALSO receive 25% commission back. Everyone is so excited about this. That means your standard $19.95 sets will cost you just $7.50. Hurry cause this is amazing. Here is the total information for you.

TAC™ Promotions
www.theangelcompany.net

Next, I have scheduled the first crop of the year for you scrappy happy creative friends. Book your schedule for SATURDAY FEBRUARY 21st. I will have fun projects, great prizes, goodie bags for all and more. Space is limited as we have the WONDERFUL banquet room at Dehns Country Manor in Maple Grove, MN from 9am - 9pm that day and we need to spread out our creativity. $25 for the day pre-registration through February 1st. I can hardly WAIT! More details are coming soon. Watch my blog by signing up to receive email notification of updates.

Ok, WINTER WISHES Is still available as well. Check out the link on the menu for more details. Its bonus stamp sets and who doesnt love that? I DO < I DO !

With a New Year comes new adventures as well. I will be introducing some great features here in my blog with challenges, sketches, and more. Participating will definitely benefit all. ITs going to be a great year!

Blessings to you in 2009. I know it will be amazing and full of fantastic opportunities.

1 comment:

lscanlon said...

Thank you for my Wish list in the mail! Check out my blog also. Everday life with Lisa. Ho was Christmas and New years? Have a happy 2009.

Following this blog are...