Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ive been tagged!

I have been tagged by Melissa

I was super thrilled to see this! Thankyou Melissa


I need to answer the following questions and then tag 5 or 6 fellow bloggers by visiting their blogs and inviting them over to mine so that they can see what the requirements are!

Ten years ago:Was just starting out stamping, and had just completed our family with baby #5, Madison Mae:)

Five things in today’s ‘to do’ list: Call my mom, Finish projects to be mailed, get some groceries, plan FOUR parties, Post to the blogs

Snacks I enjoy: ice cream, real buttered popcorn and milk chocolate:) yummm


Things I would do if I was a millionaire:I would have SO much fun! First I would get my whole family in a home that is paid for, then ( and yes I have thought about this a lot) I would start a company to help out hard working families with their debt and housing problems. Struggles like these really hit me hard and its just not cool that so many hard working american families are without basics like bedding, school supplies, housing and regular meals. Oh and working cars!

Places I have lived: A minnesota native, I was born here and have lived in the Twin cities metro area all my life.

So, I would like to tag

Heather

Julie

Jen

Candi

Nancy

No comments:

Following this blog are...