Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TAC seminar was the best!

I am so excited to share our brand new inspiration book! are you looking for some fun? watch my blog, as there will be lots loaded in the days to come. The first is this awesome photo with my friend Meri McLaughlin in Wichita just days ago where we celebrated! Meri you ROCK girlfriend! Meri and her friend Leah Odonnell were goal buddies and wanted to earn their spot in our exclusive Club Med events. This is for Managers, Executives and Directors. WOW! you girls did it:)


I took tons of photos and will be adding fun so get on my email notification as the projects were fast, fabulous and fresh. I cant wait to share them with you...here is a sneak peek!
we learned so many cool tricks, like this foldout which is super on a card or a project. It expands your space for showing off your creative fun!

1 comment:

Meri said...

Hi Annette! Thanks for the encouragement you gave both Leah and I on working towards that goal. Angels are the most supportive bunch. I couldn't have done it without you all!

Meri

Following this blog are...