Tuesday, May 13, 2008

FREE Cropodile! Who wants it?

GOOD MORNING! I adore my cropodile, and all that it can do. So today I have a SpecTACular idea to share some of my overstocks with YOU!!!
Its going to be SO easy to get one of your own and I will even pay to ship it out to you. Have you wondered what this tool is all about?
The Cropodile is a unique tool that allows you to punch through paper, metal, plastic, chipboard, wood, leather, fabric, and so much more with such ease you just have to try it yourself.
Its design also allows for setting tiny to extra large eyelets and snaps without noise or pounding. Talk about the sweetest invention since sliced bread:)
So here is the deal. The Cropodile is a retail item in our TAC catalogue for $29.95 but for you its free. You know our awesome products are perfect for your papercrafting needs. You already know that we have the most generous hostess program out there. All you need to do is offer these products to your friends and put together a catalogue party of $300 or more and the cropdile is YOURS to keep:) Brand new in the package...and it doesnt matter if you are local or WAY across the country. Hows that for a deal today?
One more bonus? If you are the first to get your party to me of just $500 or more you will receive the cropodile case as well! Its even full of 400 pieces, and an idea sheet.
Take a look at my TAC site and gather those orders today. But hurry, this offer is only good through May 26th:) And its only good through me...so enjoy!


No comments:

Following this blog are...