Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thursdays Benefit Raffle prizes photographed
















Hey there stampers! I just wanted to share this with you so you can see for yourself the great items YOU can try winning at our benefit for Beth Mark. Please read the prior post to get all of the details. WE STILL HAVE ROOM FOR YOU!












If you cannot attend in person please consider making a donation or even buying a kit of the 5 completed projects for just $15. $10 goes to the family.












Raffle tickets are just $1 each but you will want to be there in person. You can choose the prizes your tickets go in for. Call me to get your tickets if you cannot come in person and still get to help, and maybe WIN!












Here are some of the raffle prizes. Thanks to our generous donations. I have more to pick up tomorrow so stay tuned for a report on the event. My computer is down so please call me Annette 763-531-9464

No comments:

Following this blog are...