Friday, September 21, 2007

And the Winner is...

ANDREA!
Here is her blog address, so take a peek into the wonder of this awesome crafter. http://scissors-cut-paper.blogspot.com/
Andrea please email me and I will mail out your blog candy.
This was so FUN! Thanks for the ideas too. I am eager to learn about blogging and what you want to see. Make sure you sub into my email updates too as the posts coming in the next few weeks will be stuffed with ideas you have asked for. My Christmas cards, class information and tons of just plain fun.
My cool day? Today I started my new job! I went to help a grandmother of a friend in her apartment. She just came home from a hospital stay and it was such a joy to help her out today. I get to hang out with her three days a week!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited! I'll be adding more to my little blog this weekend. Right now, I have to get back to cleaning before hubby realizes I'm MIA! Hee hee. Thanks again!!

Following this blog are...